Class Teacher required commencing Summer term 2022
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale
Hours : Full Time
Start Date: Summer term 2022
Closing Date: 21st January 2022 at 12:00 midday
We are looking for a KS2 class teacher to join our school team. As part of our commitment to support your career, you will be fully supported to build on best practice and to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for our children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A Catholic environment where faith is nurtured and the unique goodness of all encouraged to bloom.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to become the best that they can be, irrespective of their ability – we foster a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• An excellent team of committed and highly professional individuals who make our school such a wonderful place to work.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful ECT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Wide ranging resources that support teaching and learning.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• High motivation and enthusiasm about their teaching vocation and aspirations to work to inspire the children’s learning.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The determination to grow in best practice and become an excellent practitioner.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded using the links below or alternatively you may request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 0121 464 2141.
Completed application forms and other required documents should be sent by email to email@example.com by the closing date.
In order for your application to be processed please ensure all required forms are completed and returned. Information relating to these forms can be found in the Notes To Applicants document.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.