We are looking for a Cleaner to join our team
Closing Date: Thursday 6th October 2022 at 9:00am
Interview Date: Expected to take place week commencing 10th October 2022
Proposed Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary range: Grade 1, £18,333 - £18,887 pro rata, (actual salary £7,411 - £7,635)
Hours: 15 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent, Term Time Only, plus 5 weeks in school holidays
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2141
We are looking to appoint a friendly cleaner to join our highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking team.
• You will be responsible for cleanliness of a specified area of the school. This area will be allocated to you by the Site Manager. For the details of the duties and responsibilities of this role, please read the job description.
• You will need to be diligent, efficient and professional. It is essential that you have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
• The hours required are: 15:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday (15 hours per week)
• You will be required to work some school holidays to undertake a deep clean of the school as follows:
October half term – 15 hours
February half term – 15 hours
May half term – 15 hours
First 2 weeks of the summer break – 15 hours each week (total of 30 hours)
These hours will be consolidated with the agreement of the Site Manager.
• All annual leave must be taken in school holidays.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
How to apply:
The application and other required recruitment forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded below.
Please Note: CVs will not be accepted
In order for your application to be processed please ensure all required forms are completed and returned by email to: email@example.com Missing forms may affect your application. Information relating to these forms can be found in the Notes To Applicants document.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks in line with KCSiE, including: Support Staff enhanced DBS; medical fitness; online check; identity and right to work.
All applicants must provide the details of two suitable referees.