We are looking for 2 Lunchtime Supervisors to join our team
Closing Date: Thursday 14th April 2022 at midday
Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Proposed Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary range: Grade 2, £18,887 - £20,852 pro rata
Hourly rate £9.79 - £10.81
Hours: 10 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent, Term Time Only
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2141
We are looking to appoint a kind, caring, flexible and hard working person to work alongside an established team to supervise the children at lunch time, in the dining hall and on the playground.
• The role will include supporting children with their lunches, cleaning any spillages and ensuring the dining area is clean at the end of lunch servings.
The candidate needs to be able to supervise children on the playground, encouraging positive play, engaging them in conversation and keeping them safe.
• We are looking for someone who can communicate in a calm and positive manner with our children, using standard spoken English.
• The candidates will need to have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, forming positive relationships with adults and children.
- For full details of the duties and responsibilities of this role, please read the job description.
• The hours required are: 11:30 – 1:30, Monday – Friday (10 hours per week) although some flexibility of start and finish times may be required due to the needs of the school.
• All annual leave must be taken in school holidays.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
How to apply:
Applications will ONLY be accepted on a CES application form.
The application and other required recruitment forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded from the school website
Please Note: CVs will not be accepted.
In order for your application to be processed please ensure all required forms are completed and returned by email to: email@example.com by the above closing date.
Information relating to these forms can be found in the ‘Notes to Applicants’ document.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: Support Staff enhanced DBS; medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants must provide the details of two suitable referees.