Experienced KS1 Class Teacher required for September 2020
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: According to experience
A recruitment incentive may be considered for the right candidate.
Hours : Full Time
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Closing Date: 17th March, 12:00 midday
Interview Date: TBC
We are looking for an experienced KS1 class teacher to join our school team. As part of our commitment to support your career, you will be fully supported to build on best practice and to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for our children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A Catholic environment where faith is nurtured and the unique goodness of all encouraged to bloom.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to become the best that they can be, irrespective of their ability – we foster a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• An excellent team of committed and highly professional individuals who make our school such a wonderful place to work.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Wide ranging resources that support teaching and learning.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• High motivation and enthusiasm about their teaching vocation and aspirations to work to inspire the children’s learning.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The determination to grow in best practice and become an excellent practitioner.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms, job description and person specification can be downloaded using the links below.
Completed application forms and other required documents should be sent by email to: email@example.com by the closing date.
In order for your application to be processed please ensure all required forms are completed and returned. Information relating to these forms can be found in the Notes To Applicants document.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.